Sign With Kids
A sign language curriculum just for kids.
This is designed with the teachers in mind.
1997, 288 pages, by Diane Schmidt
• 25 Lessons and activities for topics that kids need for everyday life.
• 5 Additional lessons for holidays and special occasions!
• Lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels!
• Use with any sign system!
• Fun games and activities included with each lesson!
• Very little teacher preparation time involved
Many times those who teach signs are teachers or parents who have full time jobs, families and other responsibilities that keep them from spending a lot of time planning and producing lessons. All you need do is copy the lesson, brush up on the signs, and you are ready for class.